stole this from Mira’s blog hihi..
1. Have you ever been asked out?
uhm.. not when we weren’t official. does that count?
2. Where did you get your default picture?
3. What’s your middle name?
Medey ; dad claimed that it was his own creation, a hybrid between the city I was born in and the city he knew we would live in : Medan and Surabaya. but some said it was my grandpa who gave it to me 🙂
4. Your current relationship status?
legally married under Australian Law, but can’t wait for the official one in a month time. so what do you call that? :p
5. Does your crush like you back?
I surely hope so! haha.
6. What is your current mood?
excited, nervous, sleepy.
7. What colour of underwear are you wearing?
8. What colour shirt are you wearing?
pink and with grey paws all over it.
9. Missing something?
food. im hungreh 🙁
10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
everything happens for a reason, so no I wouldn’t change a thing. Every moment is a blessing.
11. If you must be an animal for one day, what?
A cute, plump, chirpy bird.
12. Ever had a near death experience?
erh..sort of. almost crossing the road with the traffic coming right at me, turned out I looked at the wrong traffic light? anyways..
13. Something you do a lot?
twirling my haairrr~
14. The song stuck in your head?
It Had to Be You – Tony Benet.
15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
Mira Pangkey ! 😀
16. Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
a cousin from mum’s side, Heidy, and hubby’s cousin, Eugene.
17. When was the last time you cried?
2 nights ago. stressed out about all of these wedding thingy.
18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Hard not to have done it when you’re a singer and a choir member at church (half-copying Mira’s answer, hehe..)
19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
to create a warm, fuzzy, loving atmosphere.
20. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
their eyes, and sense of humor.
21. What do you usually order from starbucks?
a hazelnut latte, no sugar.
22. What’s your biggest secret?
well if i wrote it down here, the answer would be invalid, wouldn’t it?
23. Favorite colour?
24. Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
not that much anymore.
26. What are you?
someone who has been blessed big time.
27. Do you speak any other language?
Indonesian, Javanese, a tiny bit of Palembangnese.
28. What’s your favourite smell?
my hubby’s =”) but if I have to give another answer, it’d be the fresh-laundered shirts of my cousins in Jakarta. the smell reminds me of my childhood since I grew up with them.
29. Describe your life in one word what would it be?
Blessed. –> not changing Mira’s answer 🙂
31. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
mmm.. no. why can’t we kiss somewhere else?
32. What are you thinking about right now?
maybe I should take a bite of that apple right there. hungry.
33. What should you be doing?
34. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
like, really, seriously angry? a cousin. still asking for God’s mercy to let go of it.
35. How often do you talk to God?
every now and then. mostly at night when everything is quieter.
36. Do you like working in the yard?
not really, no. depends.
37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
haha I LOVE my surname. Never fails to get people speculating or asking questions.
38. Do you act differently around the person you like?
39. What is your natural hair colour?
black, and proud of it.
40. Who was the last person to make you cry?